1) Tesla shares rose 1.9% after Elon Musk retweets sales report announcing Tesla as the 1st, 2nd and 3rd in August sales among electric vehicle automakers.
2) Facebook will invest $1bn to build a data centre in Singapore to support growth in Asia.
3) Snap shares fell more than 6% to its lowest levels since it went public- as social stocks took a hit this week.
4) The tech-heavy Nasdaq dropped 1% as tech shares continue to feel the effect of global trade tensions.
5) Apple have been cleared to complete the purchase of Shazam by EU regulators.