1) Shares of social media companies fall (Twitter down 6.2%, FB down 1.5%, Snap down 4.15%) as tech executives face hearing in congress.
2) Bitcoin continues to fall as Goldman drop crypto trading plans.
3) Barclays have predicted that Walmart share will continue to rise as the retailer invests in improving its store experience.
4) Emerging markets, such as Indonesia, Saudi Arabia & China, have seen their markets hit as trade war tensions intensify and the dollar continues to strengthen.
5) Bank Of America Merrill Lynch are still extremely bullish on AMD shares and have raised its price target to $35 from $25.