THE LATEST BUSINESS NEWS FROM AROUND THE WORLD
1) Coca-Cola to buy Costa Coffee for £3.9bn from Whitbread.
2) Ulta beauty shares hit a 52-week high of $268.88 after the retailer announces it will be stocking Kylie Cosmetics in the holiday season.
3) Tencent share price dropped as much as 5% after Beijing announced a proposal to curb time spent playing video games online.
4) UK house prices suffered biggest monthly drop since 2012, as a consequence of a weaker economy and reduced consumer spending.
5) Lululemon shares jumped more than 7% after the athletic apparel retailer announced Q2 earnings and sales that topped analysts expectations.