The latest market news from around the world
1) Amazon shares rose 1.9% as they join Apple to become the second $1tn company.
2) Shares in the world’s largest advertising group WPP fell as much as 8% after lowering their profit margin forecast.
3) Dunkin Donuts shares hit all-time high as investors speculate about a potential buyout by Coca-Cola.
4) Nike shares down more than 2%, in early trading as the sportswear giant face backlash over new ad campaign featuring Colin Kaepernick.
5) Audi has begun mass production of its first all-electric SUV.