1. Specify the full course number and name (e.g., 2268 Gellerman on Motivation).
2. All papers must be edited or approved by a Rushmore editor (firstname.lastname@example.org). No exceptions to this policy are allowed except for papers written in languages other than English.
3. Numerical Equivalent of Grade (A = 4.0, A- = 3.7, B+ = 3.3, B = 3.0, B- = 2.7, C+ 2.3 C = 2.0, C- = 1.7, D = 1.0) Credit is earned only for grades 2.7 and above.
4. The Student ID consists of the first initial of the student’s first name combined with his or her last name. For example, John Smith’s Student ID would be “jsmith.”
5. Rushmore Admissions will send you a copy of this Grade Report. Please forward it to your student as it is not automatically sent to them.
6. The Faculty ID of the grader consists of the first initial of grader’s first name combined with the last name. For example, Gary Smith’s Faculty ID would be gsmith.
7. For papers that are submitted for publication on the website, the student must grant permission where it is specified on the cover page of his or her paper or, alternatively, at a later date. If a paper is published elsewhere as a book or an article, we can place an abstract or executive summary of the paper on our website with the permission of the student.